General FAQs: Becoming A Patient
Our providers are credentialed with most major insurance companies. As coverage varies from plan to plan, we suggest you contact your insurance company to understand your benefits.
Medical coverage is policy specific. We always recommend that you call you insurance company and verify coverage with the providers at Two Rivers. We are not able to bill Medicare. However, if you have a secondary insurance plan after Medicare, it will apply to our services depending on your coverage.
We work with following plans, but are not limited to these providers.
- Regence / Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Pacific Source
Your first step is to call the front desk at 541-671-2248, our staff will be happy to walk you through the process of becoming a new patient.
Once scheduled, you will receive an email with your new patient information and intake form. Please make sure to complete 48 hours before your visit so your physician has time to review ahead of time.
1. Functional Medicine Consultations– Our team of naturopathic doctors utilize a functional medicine approach to treat chronic disease. They are licensed and trained extensively in functional, integrative, and nutritional medicine. We follow the latest research and continually update our approach to utilize the most up to date and effective methods.
2. Regenerative Joint Injections– An exciting and holistic option to improve joint health and stability for many causes of chronic joint pain such as osteoarthritis, ligament/tendon injury, joint instability, and lots more. Dr. Norris will conduct a thorough evaluation of the joint and recommend treatment options individualized for your presentation including prolotherapy, platelet-rich plasma injections, or other regenerative medicine options.
For individuals that will not be billing their insurance plan, we offer a 35% discount for patients who are not using insurance and opting to pay out-of-pocket.
- New patient visits typically range from $195-$260 with cash pay discount applied
- Follow-up visits typically range from $100-$170 with cash pay discount applied
Our strength is in chronic disease management so we direct broken bones and stitches to the urgent care, but the primary care task of managing chronic prescriptions, lab monitoring and annual physical exams is what we do best. Established patients can usually get in same day for acute illness such as colds/flu’s, UTI’s, bronchitis, etc.
Yes, we see children although we prefer for the child to maintain a relationship with a pediatrician and use us as part of a team approach to your child’s health. We do not do well child exams or administer vaccines.